After 5 months of development, RNG is ready for its first alpha release. A milestone where there are no major issues, and schema is not anticipated to change leading up until v1.0.
RNG is a Drupal 8 module implementing a core toolset for allowing users to register for events. An event can be a presentation at a conference, a meetup, a class. If you need a way to associate people with a Drupal entity, take a look at RNG.
Core features of RNG:
- Any entity type — designate any bundle (e.g node type) as an event type.
- Self and proxy registration — users can register themselves or other identities to the event.
- Multiple registrants — registrations can associate multiple identities.
- Messaging — messages, such as email, can be sent to registrants. Messages have token support, allowing you to recycle field values from the related event, identity, and registration. Messages can be timed, or sent when a registration is created.
- Additional identities — the Identity module allows you to register non-users. It is modeled like an address book, where contacts are added, and then made available as an option on the registration form.
Theres still a few things that will make it in before 1.0 final. Including improved Views integration, and improved/full test coverage.
Need help getting setup? See Quick Start.
Download the module on drupal.org.